"I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reasons, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use" -Galileo Galilei

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hillary's supporters really made her look bad

Things that she said that stood out to me....

"The democratic party is throwing the election away...to what? an inadequate black male!"

  • This statement just spews hatred and reflects her feelings not only about her "perceived" inadequacy of Obama, but of the black race period.... Notice that she does not even refer to Obama as a man, but as a "male"......damn......Check out this video from a past post and tell me who appears to be more "inadequate" for the presidency.

"I can be called 'white' but you cannot be called 'black.'"

  • Ridiculous. No comment.

"I'm no second class citizen."

  • Since when have white people in America been considered "second class citizens?"

"God damn the democrats!"

  • You would "write off" the whole democratic party because of a black man most likely being the Democratic presidential nominee? There truly is no unity in the Democratic party.

"They think we won't turn and vote for McCain...Well, I got news for all of you, McCain will be the next president of the United States!"

  • Hatred at its best... How many white people would rather switch political parties than vote for a black man?

America is STILL the "Yet to be United States of America."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was she intoxicated? I realize that many people say stupid things. But, I cannot believe we would judge a candidate on one foolish woman. I do not judge Obama by Wright, nor do I judge McCain by some of his conservative friends. I judge them on there previous record, and what they say. So, as much as this woman makes me cringe, she does not sway my opinion of Clinton. I think that we could find supporters for every candidate that would sound equally stupid.