"I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reasons, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use" -Galileo Galilei

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" - Oscar Wilde

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Macbook Heaven



I know I have been virtually absent from the blogging world for a while...but I am back now. I had been having some serious laptop problems. Long story which I would save for another day, another blog perhaps...To sum it up, I would advise people to switch from PCs to MACs....Why? "It just works!" (Actually, that is Apple's slogan for MACs)....
I just purchased my new Macbook on Saturday and I am ALREADY a PERMANENT MAC guy now...
Put simply, the whole operating system is just so much better than PC's Windows versions (especially Vista).
The free programs/applications are SPECTACULAR!
How about I turn on my Macbook and am able to surf the net or use an program/application in less than 5 seconds....Try that on a slow loading PC or PC laptop.

No comments: