"I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reasons, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use" -Galileo Galilei

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" - Oscar Wilde

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Deepak Chopra "The Wonder of You"

Take a minute and 12 seconds to watch this short video clip:

Wow...It's information like this which reminds me that our very existence is nothing short of a miracle.

I don't know how we were created. But, I do know that our existence is no accident.

Here's a summary of a few thoughts that just came to mind: The purpose of our red blood cells is to carry oxygen. The purpose of our skin is to protect our internal organs. The purpose of our eyelashes are to protect our eyes from small debris. I could go and on with this list.

But the point is this: If even our minuscule eyelashes have a purpose, then why wouldn't we? Despite the naysayers, we are not cosmic accidents without purpose. We are here on Earth for a purpose. So, what is our purpose? Well, I'll tackle that on another post on another day! :)

No comments: