"I do not feel obligated to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reasons, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use" -Galileo Galilei

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

White Students in South Africa Make Black Janitors Drink Urine

Viewer Discretion Advised!!!!!!!

After already feeling down about my last post, by chance, I came across a recently posted YouTube video titled, "White Students in South Africa Make Black Janitors Drink Urine."

Below are a few photo clips from the horrible video:





Click on the link to watch the full video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hLtZ76KQ9S4
Note: The video will probably be disabled at some point soon.
Disclaimer: I did not post these photos to suggest on any level that all White people are prejudiced or would condone this inhuman treatment of blacks. (I believe that MOST White people will be just as offended as I was by this situation.)
Reasons Why I decided to post this article:
To show that racist actions like this are STILL happening...
To shock people into action...AN INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS AN INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE
Below is a video clip of the official news story by the South African media:

No comments: